This issue features an Interview with visionary artist Alex Grey on the nature of art and transcendence.
Our Summer 2002 issue features an Interview with visionary artist Alex Grey on the nature of art and transcendence, including images from his latest book Transfigurations. The cover for this issue feature Grey's Cosmic Christ, an illuminated look into the galactic evolution of the human spirit. Also in this issue:
This is definitely one issue you won't want to miss!
Our shopping cart is not functional at this time. For display only. Please check back in a few days to order this item. Thank you.
- An interview with filmmaker Richard Linklater (Dazed and Confused) on lucid dreaming and his inspiration for the groundbreaking film Waking Life
- An account of an African quest for Iboga by Rolling Stone's Daniel Pinchbeck
- More Corporate Metabolism from Paco Xander Nathan
- An Interview with MAPS' Rick Doblin on the latest MDMA clinical trials
- An article on the link between Psychedelics and Sexuality
- First-person accounts of "psychedelic lifestyles"
- An interview with Stanley Krippner on the Drug War
- A talk with the ACLU about civil rights and drug policy reform
- Plus reviews, and more! (can you believe it?)
Tags : psychedelic
Rating : Teen - Drugs
Posted on: 2001-01-30 16:20:23